Moraga Citizens Network is a grassroots volunteer organization dedicated to encouraging engagement & participation in the life of Moraga. Our goal is to be a trusted source for information about local events, issues, and opportunities for involvement.
What We Do
- Publish a bi-weekly email called The MCN Link that announces special events, promotes opportunities for citizen participation, features a community calendar, & keeps people informed about upcoming Town Council, Planning Commission and important public town meetings. Sign up for The MCN Link here!
- Host a bi-annual Candidates’ Night for Town Council elections
- Collect & manage a database of email addresses (recipients of MCN Link) with the goal of helping residents stay informed, educated, and engaged with the Moraga community
- Host Town Staff Appreciation Lunches
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive Moraga community