The 44-year old tradition of honoring an outstanding contributor to the life of Moraga started just 5 years after incorporation. Who do you think should join this historic group of people?
Here are the Selection Criteria:
- Must have a Moraga mailing address
- Nominees should be persons who:
(1) have given their time, talent and treasure to help make Moraga a more vibrant community, one where people want to live, work and shop; and
2) bring the community together and make us proud to be residents of Moraga.
- Cannot be a current elected official or paid staff of the Town Council, the Town or any other local public agency (e.g., School District or Fire District)
Please email your letter of nomination to email@example.com or mail it to Moraga Citizen of the Year Nominations, Lamorinda Weekly, 1480 Moraga Road Suite C # 202, Moraga CA 94556. The deadline for receipt of nominations is Friday, March 8, 2024.
A celebration event will be held on Sunday, April 14 at 4 p.m., at the Moraga Valley Presbyterian Church in Moraga.